The “Fine Print”
This website is provided to you for information and convenience only. Materials are designed to supplement or reinforce the educational guidance provided to patients seen by Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology. This cannot substitute for independent medical judgment or constitute medical advice/treatment in any way. The content posted on this site is not intended to serve as the primary basis for making professional medical decisions. As with all educational reference resources, content on this site reflects medical science, protocols, and procedures current at the time of development, but the content should be used with the clear understanding that continued research or practice may result in new knowledge or recommendations. This is an important limitation of such resources, and your reliance on any content within this site is solely at your own risk.
This site and all its content are provided “as is” and without warranties or guarantees of any kind, express or implied. Content is meant to refer to any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, visuals, and any other media provided from or on this site. By providing access to our site content, we do not warrant or represent that
(1) the content is free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors;
(2) the content is free from changes caused by a third party;
(3) the content is accurate or complete;
(4) the content is up to date or current; or that
(5) your access to will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses, or other deleterious events. Again, in no event will we be liable in any way for any decision made, or action taken by you or anyone else, in reliance upon the information contained on or provided through this site.
Throughout this site are links to other websites maintained by third parties; also, content on this site may originate from such third party websites through the use of “frames” or other methods. These links are provided for your information and convenience only. Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology does not necessarily endorse, support, authorize, or sponsor the content of any linked third party website.
Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology is not responsible for the content of any linked website. If you access or use any third party websites linked to this site, you do so at your own risk. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that other websites are free of viruses, worms, or other deleterious software. At our discretion, we reserve the right to terminate any third party website link at any time.
Conversely, if a third party site links to our website, it does not indicate an endorsement, adoption, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture, or other type of partnership between Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology and said third party. In some cases, we may not be aware that a third party has linked to this site.
A third party website that links to this site
(1) should not replicate our website content;
(2) should not imply we are endorsing its products, services, or website;
(3) should not misrepresent it relationship with Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology;
(4) should not create a browser, border, or frame for content derived from our website;
(5) should not present false information about products/services offered by Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology; and
(6) should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive, or controversial.
Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through this site. If you transmit information or post any information via this site, including but not limited to personal health information or business matters of any kind, it will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Please refer to our patient e-mail policy on the privacy page for further information.
Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology employs physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards, consistent with standards employed by similar operations and best practices, to protect your privacy and personal information
If you elect to submit electronically a form or other information via e-mail, you agree that you do so at your own risk, and that you assume all responsibility for any liability arising from such electronic submission or from any errors or omissions in the data you provide. In addition, such an act does not by itself create or constitute any relationship between Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology and you, including any physician or other employee of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology.
Under no circumstances will Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology be responsible or liable for any damages of any kind or nature that result or relate in any way to your use of this site or any content herein, including (without limitation) any direct, compensative, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages, regardless of whether Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
No Unlawful Purposes
You agree that you will not use this site or any information or services related thereto for any unlawful purpose. In addition, you are prohibited from using this site in any way to
(1) restrict or inhibit any other user from using this site;
(2) post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or indecent information of any kind;
(3) post or transmit comments containing offensive comments or disruptive online activities, including use of excessive scripts, sound, scrolling, viruses, robots, worms, or trojan horses; and
(4) upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit, or post links to any content that facilitates hacking.
If you have agreed to allow your minor child, or a child for whom you are legal guardian, to use this site, you agree that you shall be solely responsible for
(1) the online conduct of such minor;
(2) monitoring such minor’s access to and use of this site; and
(3) the consequences of any use of this site by such minor.
Copyright © 2004–2012 by Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology of North Texas. All rights reserved. These materials may not be copied in whole or in part for commercial use or distribution, nor may they be modified or re-posted to other sites. Any unauthorized use of intellectual property that belongs to Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology is strictly prohibited.